Friday, May 2, 2008

Epidemic

I am really confused on a new growing trend in Utah. I've seen this way too much lately and it's well......disturbing! I think it's great when 2 people meet each other and fall in love. I think it's fine that they are willing to show other people that they love each other as well. I do believe, however, that this should all take place in the appropriate places and at the appropriate times. I think subtle P.D.A. (Public Displays of Affection) is warranted and a great way to express how you feel to others, but what I'm seeing lately goes well beyond the unwritten parameters of proper P.D.A. etiquette. So, here is what I want to know........


Why do people feel the need to hold hands while exercising?!?!


I don't get it! It makes no sense and just looks stupid.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I'll tell you why I hold hands while exercising . . .no, wait, I don't do that! I don't even exercise! And I imagine sweat makes things awkward.