Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm feeling the pressure...

Ok, so I know a ton of people that have blogs, and for the most part I find them hysterical. I read peoples that I don't even know just because they are freaking funny. How pathetic. I need a life. Now that I have more access to a computer I will try and share the crazier parts of my life ( like how I help  lady at the bank that smells like she has been rolling around in a big bin of reptiles, she always comes to ME! Sick...I'll tell you more later). But I believe I'm feeling a little bit of pressure as I'm computer illiterate. Welcome to the age of computers Courtney the hair stylist! I will try and share! Loves Keeka 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Big Welcome Aboard. This is what the world NEEDS. All your crazy Little stories at our fingertips.

(And I read funny strangers' blogs, too. Don't be ashamed. They're FUNNY.)